Did you know...
As most parts of a business are vulnerable to disruption, business continuity and resilience planning is vital to its success. Whatever the size of your organisation, the loss of data or access to business critical applications is a costly exercise. Disruption to your business can be caused by malicious virus attacks, natural disasters or accidentally, but each situation requires a particular approach to recovering critical business applications and protecting and recovering the corporate data.
- That the time to recover a failed system impacts on your revenue and customer satisfaction?
- If you experienced five hours of downtime during the course of the day, do you know how much this would actually cost your business?
- A professional services business with 75 personnel charging $150 per hour has just lost $56,250 in fees alone?
Our solution combines the expertise of architects and engineers to design and build a business continuity plan specific to your needs, which can be implemented in a phased approach to meet with budget requirements. Once the basic plan is designed addressing the reduction of risk and disruption, the focus will be on the instantaneous recovery of data i.e. email and files. Our fully integrated solution manages current backup infrastructure without the need to rip out and replace. It will fully automate your backup process based on company policy. Managed centrally, it can be programmed to back up continuously, frequently or by a scheduled timeframe, thereby reducing the risk of human facilitation and/or error.
1. Greater predictability of business continuity and disaster recovery costs
2. Block level continuous backup with snapshot function
3. Centralised backup and recovery management
4. Instantaneous back up of email and files
5. A reduction on the impact of system failures on revenue and customer satisfaction
6. Increase the availability of critical business systems and productivity of staff
7. Remove the human error component from the current processes
8. Greater reliability of the backup and recovery process
9. No need to rip and replace current infrastructure and processes
Our experts in the design and implementation of business continuity solutions are able to discuss and qualify your requirements, providing you with full documentation, project management and the appropriate services to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
Download our business continuity brochure here.