Our solution provides you with the necessary corporate infrastructure that will support your business, in a single integrated, easy to manage solution.
Our experts will ensure using the latest technology that:
• your infrastructure is set up correctly providing you with the ability to work wherever, remotely or via mobile device;
• your email is accessible from multiple destinations;
• your information is stored in a user friendly intranet enabling certain or all personnel to access it;
• your spam email is reduced or eliminated; and
• your data and information is protected and backed up.
Our solution combined with our expertise will assist you in setting up the ideal infrastructure for your business. Our experienced personnel will gather your requirements with a focus on immediate benefits. They will provide the tools you need to help grow and sustain your business.
In addition, we can provide the following services related to physical infrastructure:
Infrastructure relocation service
The purpose of this service is to enable the general relocation of IT Infrastructure components in a safe and secure manner.
Cable and rack management service
The purpose of this service is to provide rack installation and cable management to cater for growth and ensure that access and distribution cabling is adequately documented and controlled.
Server hardware maintenance service
The purpose of this service is to provide for hardware repair and or replacement through extended warranty or adhoc replacement of server components.
Server infrastructure support service
The purpose of this service is to provide proactive Level 1 – 3 support for server hardware, server operating systems and related infrastructure. This service is provided by Microsoft Certified engineers and is designed to maintain the server infrastructure in a consistent and reliable state. It includes ongoing recommendations for improvements to the server infrastructure.
Server design and implementation service
The purpose of this service is to design and implement as required, server hardware and OS solutions for standard x.86 server and blade technologies. This includes server ‘sizing’ for specific applications and or functions.
1. Corporate infrastructure for the small business;
2. Structured information management;
3. Cost savings;
4. Protection of data and information;
5. Increased flexible working environments.